TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **KINUGAWA RUBBER SOARS AFTER HIKING PROFIT FORECAST** Kinugawa Rubber Industrial Co Ltd up 15 percent at 115 yen after the car rubber parts maker on Monday forecast a group operating profit of 2.2 billion yen ($18.2 million) for the year ending March 31, raising its previous target of 1.7 billion yen. Kinugawa Rubber was the top percentage gainer on the first section. 0031 GMT **MITSUI HOME DOWN AFTER ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Kinugawa Rubber, Mitsui Home, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.