TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **KOITO UP AFTER RAISING FORECASTS** Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd up 4.32 percent at 483 yen after Japan's largest maker of automotive lighting equipment on Thursday raised its dividend and parent-only earnings forecasts for the year ending this month. The Toyota Motor Corp affiliate raised its 2002/03 dividend forecast to 10 yen from eight yen. 0125 GMT **KAWAI MUSICAL SOARS ON DIVIDEND RESUMPTION HOPES** Kawai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Koito, Kawai, Atlus, Japan Airlines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.