TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **MARUDAI UP AFTER SAYS TO RESUME DIVIDEND PAYMENTS** Marudai Food Co Ltd up 13.93 percent at 139 yen, the biggest percentage winner on the first section after the ham and sausage maker said late on Monday that it would pay a dividend of three yen per share in the year ending March 31. Tuesday is the last day on which buyers are eligible to receive dividends for the 2002/03 fiscal year. Marudai paid no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Marudai, Chiyoda, We've, Sankyo Seiki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642