TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **MARUEI PLUNGES ON STRICTER MARGIN RULE** Maruei Department Store Co Ltd down 11.5 percent at 200 yen after the Tokyo Stock Exchange announced on Thursday that it had raised the minimum deposit needed to borrow the stock from brokers to above 50 percent from 30 percent previously. The move, which makes it more difficult to trade the stock on margin, triggered a sell-off as some investors locked in profits, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Maruei, Tokai Rubber, Japan Airlines, Tokyo Gas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642