TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **MAZDA JUMPS AFTER ANNOUNCING TO REVISE EARNINGS** Japan's fifth-largest automaker Mazda Motor Corp up 3.01 percent or 8 yen at 274, jumping after saying it would hold a news conference at 10:30 a.m. (0130 GMT) to announce a revision to its earnings forecast. It gave no further details. Mazda, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , in May had forecast a 79 percent rise in operating profit to 51 billion yen for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mazda, banks, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.