TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **MAZDA UP AFTER RAISING PROFIT FORECASTS** Mazda Motor Corp , Japan's fifth-largest automaker, up 1.13 percent at 269 yen, after it raised its net profit estimates for the first half and the full year through March on Thursday, citing cost cuts and a weaker yen. The automaker, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , now expects group net profit for the April to September period to come in at 5.5 billion yen ($44.74 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mazda, Wowow, Toyota, Mitsui Mining" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642