TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **MCDONALDS HITS NEW LIFE-LOW, SEEN OVERVALUED** McDonalds Holdings Co (Japan) down 2.32 percent at 2,530 yen, after falling to a lifetime low of 2,520 yen. The company's share price has been dogged by worries about its growth prospects since the outbreak of mad-cow disease last September that triggered a long sales slump. In August McDonalds launched aggressive price cuts to its hamburgers to stem the decline ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-McDonalds Japan, Daido Life, Toshiba" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.