TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **MINOLTA UP AFTER NOMURA RAISES RATING** Camera and copier maker Minolta Co Ltd up 7.23 percent at 504 yen, an 18-month high, after Nomura Securities raised its rating on the stock to "1" from "2". Nomura expects the stock to outperform the TOPIX index by more than 15 percentage points over the next six months. The rating upgrade came two sessions after Minolta revised up its group net profit forecast for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Minolta, Futaba, Sony, Yodogawa Steel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642