TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC SOARS AFTER Q2 PROFIT UP** Mitsubishi Electric, Japan's fourth-largest chipmaker, up 5.9 percent at 323 yen, after it said in afternoon trade that its operating profit rose in the second quarter. Mitsubishi said its consolidated operating profit in July-September rose to 15.48 billion yen ($125.6 million), up 190 percent from the year-ago period. The company retained full-year targets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mitsubishi Electric, banks, car parts, brokers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642