TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC UP AFTER RETURNING TO BLACK** Mitsubishi Electric Corp up 6.82 percent at 454 yen, after announcing during afternoon trade that group net profit for the April-June first quarter came in at 857 million yen after a loss of 11.1 billion in the same period last year. The electronics maker said it sees six-month group net profit unchanged at six billion yen. 0445 GMT **ORIX UP ON UPBEAT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mitsubishi Electric, Orix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642