**MITSUBISHI PHARMA DOWN ON MINISTRY WARNING** Mitsubishi Pharma Corp down 8.72 percent at 775 yen after Japan's Health Ministry said on its Web site that it had told the Osaka-based firm to make an urgent warning to hospitals and doctors on the usage of its anti-stroke drug. The ministry said 12 people who were given the drug, edaravone, had died of acute renal failure and that it could not rule out a link between 10 of the deaths and the use of the drug. Mitsubishi Pharma's fall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mitsubishi Electric=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642