TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **MITSUBISHI MOTORS WEAK AFTER GS DOWNGRADE** Mitsubishi Motors Corp down 3.41 percent at 283 yen, underperforming a 0.39 percent fall in the transport sector subindex after Goldman Sachs cut its rating on the stock to "underperform" from "inline". In a report to clients, Goldman analyst Kunihiko Shiohara said that at a recent information meeting Mitsubishi had failed to provide sufficient explanation about its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mitsubishi Motors, Ishikawa Seisakusho, Takeda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.