TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **MITSUI OSK , SHIPPERS UP ON RECENT OIL PRICE FALL** Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd, Japan's second-biggest shipping firm, up 3.51 percent at 295 yen on hopes that an easing of crude oil prices will reduce its fuel costs. U.S. light crude oil is trading at around $27.5 a barrel, more than 30 percent below a peak of almost $40 hit late last month. But gains in the shipping sector were somewhat muted after oil prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mitsui OSK, Toyo Engineering, NEC, Square" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642