TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **MIZUHO , BANKS DOWN AS YANAGISAWA LIKELY TO STAY** Mizuho Holdings Inc and its peers extended morning losses after comments by Financial Services Minister Hakuo Yanagisawa which implied that he may not be replaced when Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi announces a new cabinet line-up on Monday. Market participants had expected an exit of Yanagisawa, who has been opposed to using public funds to shore up banks' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mizuho, Anges MG, Kinugawa Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642