TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **MIZUHO ABOVE WATER, YANAGISAWA OUSTED** Mizuho Holdings Inc and several of its peers claws back after Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi reappointed Heizo Takenaka as economics minister and also named him financial services minister on Monday, replacing controversial bank regulator Hakuo Yanagisawa. Mizuho, the world's biggest banking group by assets, up 1.05 percent at 290,000 yen, recovering rapidly from an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Mizuho, UFJ claw back on new cabinet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642