TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **NEC RISES AFTER UPBEAT PROFIT REPORT** NEC Corp up 3.84 percent at 433 yen after a business daily said the tech giant's operating profit would slightly exceed targets for the year to March 31 and improve further next year, aided by cost cuts. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun said on Friday the company was set to score a 110 billion yen ($908.6 million) consolidated operating profit for 2002/03, better than NEC's latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-NEC, Square, exporters, Advantest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.