TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **NIKKEI 225 CANDIDATES UP AHEAD OF COMPONENT RESHUFFLE** Shares in companies seen by analysts with a chance of being added to the benchmark Nikkei share average are up. Two or more issues are expected to be added in an annual review of the Nikkei's constituents, due to be announced in September. Candidates include computer game maker Sega Corp , up 2.9 percent at 2,835 yen, and rival Konami Co Ltd , up 2.72 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nikkei 225 candidates, Nippon Meat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.