TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **NIKKO CORDIAL DOWN ON PROFIT-TAKING** Nikko Cordial Corp down 3.51 percent at 357 yen, hit by profit-taking after its stock had rebounded around 18 percent from a four-year low of 314 struck last Monday. Last Tuesday, Japan's financial watchdog said it had ordered Nikko Salomon Smith Barney, a joint venture between Nikko Cordial and Citigroup Inc , to suspend stock trading on its account for 20 business days as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nikko Cordial, Mitsui OSK, Toyo Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642