TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **NINTENDO NEARS 4-YEAR LOW AS GAMECUBE SALES WEIGH** Nintendo Co Ltd down 2.06 percent at 10,000 yen, after diving below the key 10,000 yen level to 9,950 yen, its lowest mark since March 1999. The company, which makes the hit "Pokemon" videogames, has seen its share price suffer over slack sales of its flagship GameCube home console during the key holiday shopping season. Although hardware and software sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nintendo, Promise, Nippon Info, Ox" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.