TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **NIPPON INFO 12 PCT ABOVE IPO PRICE IN MARKET DEBUT** Nippon Information Development Co Ltd, a developer of telecommunications and computer systems, last traded at 4,710 yen, 12.2 percent above its initial public offering (IPO) price of 4,200 in its debut on the Jasdaq market for start-up firms. Nippon Information, Japan's second IPO in 2003, first changed hands at 4,900 yen and rose as high as 5,100 yen. Ox ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nippon Info, Ox, Tobu Store, Sony, Fujitsu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642