TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **NIPPON MEAT UP ON PLAN TO RETHINK DISCIPLINARY MEASURES** Nippon Meat Packers Inc up 5.56 percent at 1,024 yen. Nippon Meat, also known as Nippon Ham, said on Monday it planned to hand in revised disciplinary measures to the farm ministry after its initial plan was deemed too lenient, sparking hopes that the worst was over for the troubled sausage maker. Last week, the company said its founder and chairman, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nippon Meat, Cybozu, Rinnai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642