TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **NIPPON MEAT DOWN ON FRESH RELABELLING ALLEGATIONS** Nippon Meat Packers Inc down 57 yen or 5.8 percent at 925 yen. Shares took a beating after the TBS television network reported on Thursday that the company may be relabelling unsold processed food goods with extended use-by dates. A company spokesman said the report was untrue. The TBS report came just weeks after Nippon Meat admitted to relabelling beef in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nippon Meat, Tokyo Leasing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642