TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **NIPPON SEIKI UP ON REPORT LCD ORDERS SOAR** Nippon Seiki Co Ltd, an auto-parts maker which also produces liquid crystal displays (LCDs), up 20 percent at 468 yen, biggest percentage gainer on second section of Tokyo Stock Exchange. Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun reported on Wednesday that the company, based in city of Nagaoka in northern Japan, has seen LCD orders rise 300 percent since July from year earlier, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nippon Seiki, Mizuho, Honda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642