TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **NIPPON STEEL , OTHER STEELMAKERS UP ON U.S. MOVES Top Japanese steelmakers including industry leader Nippon Steel Corp were up after news on Thursday that the United States had excluded another 178 foreign steel products from the disputed tariffs it imposed in March. Nippon Steel up 4.79 percent at 175 yen in heavy trading, while Kawasaki Steel Corp up 1.37 percent at 148 yen. 0056 GMT **ASAHI GLASS UP AFTER ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nippon Steel, Asahi Glass" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642