TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **NIPPON SYSTEMWARE ENDS UP ON IC JV WITH TOPPAN** Nippon Systemware Co (NSW) closes up 8.14 percent at 1,222 yen after the software house and Toppan Printing Co Ltd announced on Thursday that they have set up a joint venture to develop and sell systems that use integrated circuit (IC) cards. Toppan, Japan's second-largest printing company, will have a 60 percent stake in the new firm, which will be capitalised at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nippon Systemware, Furukawa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.