TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **AUTOS HIGHER ON WEAKENING YEN, LED BY NISSAN ** A weakening in the yen helped boost auto issues, led by Nissan Motor Co Ltd, Japan's third-biggest automaker, which was up 38 yen or 4.94 percent at 808. The sector subindex up 2.38 percent, compared with a 1.9 percent rise in the Nikkei average . Second-ranked Honda Motor Co Ltd up 190 yen or 3.97 percent at 4,980 and its bigger rival Toyota Motor Corp up 25 yen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nissan higher on yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.