TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The following stock is on the move on Monday. **NISSAN MOTOR UP ON RECORD PROFIT REPORT** Nissan Motor Co Ltd up 0.68 percent or 6 yen at 886, outperforming a broad market decline after a newspaper report that Japan's third-largest automaker will likely post a record group operating profit for the first half to September. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun business daily said on Saturday Nissan will likely post a 48 percent rise in operating profit to 280 billion yen in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nissan up on profit report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.