TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **NISSAN SOARS ON YEN, AHEAD OF Z SPORTS CAR LAUNCH** Nissan Motor Co Ltd up 8.11 percent at 866 yen, the most actively traded issue by volume on Tokyo's main board. A weakening in the yen helped boost Nissan, Japan's thrid-biggest automaker, and its peers. The transport equipment subindex soared 3.67 percent, compared with a 2.68 percent rise in the Nikkei average . Investors also welcomed Tuesday's launch of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nissan, Sony, Hitachi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.