TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **NITORI MAKES SOLID DEBUT ON TOKYO'S FIRST SECTION** Nitori Co Ltd, a retailer of furniture and interior goods, made a solid debut on the Tokyo bourse's first section, with its shares trading at 4,690 yen in mid-afternoon trade. The shares first traded at 4,710 yen in Tokyo. They also kept trading on the Sapporo Stock Exchange, where they closed Friday at 4,660 yen. The stock defied the overall market's weakness ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nitori, Minolta, Futaba, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642