**ISUZU MOTORS DOWN ON PROFIT-TAKING AFTER 27 PCT SURGE** Isuzu Motors Ltd down 12.77 percent or 6 yen at 41, hit by profit-taking after the truckmaker's shares soared 27 percent on Friday due to a media report Isuzu had won final agreement from its banks and partner General Motors Corp for an aid package including about $800 million in debt-equity swaps. Isuzu confirmed the report on Friday after the close, but also slashed earnings forecasts, saying it now expected to fall deep into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nitori, Minolta, Futaba, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.