TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **NITTO DENKO UP, SEEN AS SECTOR WINNER Nitto Denko Corp up 5.21 percent at 3,130 yen, buoyed by investor sentiment viewing the industrial and electronics materials maker as a stronger player than many of its sector rivals. The company last week posted a 152 percent jump in group net profit to 9.29 billion yen ($75.49 million), thanks in part to strong sales of optical film for liquid crystal displays. 0205 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Nitto Denko, Sanyo, Honda, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642