TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **NORITZ DOWN AFTER REVISING DOWN FORECAST** Noritz Corp down 56 yen or 5.71 percent at 924 yen, underperforming a 1.19 percent rise in the first-section TOPIX index . Noritz, a maker of boilers for bath and hot-water supply systems, revised down its earnings forecast on Friday. It now expects to post a group net profit of 1.1 billion yen ($9.26 million) for calendar 2002, down 48 percent from the previous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Noritz, Advantest, Tokyo Elec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642