TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **PAPER MAKERS DOWN AS YEN COMES UNDER PRESSURE** Japan's second-ranked paper maker, Oji Paper Co Ltd , down 4.69 percent at 610 yen as the yen comes under pressure. Its bigger rival Nippon Unipac Holding down 3.64 percent at 662,000 yen. Paper makers usually benefit from a strong yen because it lowers import costs of raw materials. The sector subindex was down 3.25 percent, compared with a 3.32 percent rise in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Oji Paper, Shimano, Nissan, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.