TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **PARIS MIKI CONTINUES TUMBLE ON PROFIT WARNING** Paris Miki Inc down 6.01 percent at 1,298 yen, extending the previous session's 12 percent slide. Shares of the operator of chain stores selling eyeglass frames, lenses and other optical merchandise earlier hit a 50-month low of 1,286 yen. On Tuesday, the company cut its group net profit forecast by 66 percent to 1.97 billion yen for the year to March. It slashed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Paris Miki, Toyota, JFE, Toyoda Boshoku" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.