TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **PIONEER UP AFTER SOLID HI, FULL-YEAR FORECAST HIKE** Pioneer Corp up 4.42 percent at 2,125 yen after reporting a 32 percent rise in group operating profit for the first half thanks to brisk sales of flat-panel plasma display televisions and car navigation equipment. Robust sales of ultra-thin plasma display panel (PDP) televisions and DVD home theatre systems overseas helped Pioneer, one of Japan's top five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Pioneer, Mazda, banks, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642