TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **POINT RISES AFTER ANNOUNCING SHARE SPLIT** Point Inc, a nationwide operator of casual clothes stores, up 5.32 percent at 1,980 yen after the company said early in the afternoon that it was planning a 1.5-for-1 share split on April 1, for shareholders as of February 28. Companies often split shares to improve their liquidity and make them more attractive to individual investors. 0537 GMT **MITSUBISHI MOTORS WEAK ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Point, Mitsubishi Motors, Ishikawa Seisakusho" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.