TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **PROMISE DOWN AFTER DEUTSCHE CUTS RATING TO HOLD** Promise Co down 4.19 percent at 3,890 yen after Deutsche Securities said it had cut its rating on Japan's third-ranked consumer finance firm to "hold" from "buy" and lowered its target price on the stock to 4,400 yen from 6,800 yen. Deutsche analyst Masamitsu Ohki cited sliding customer numbers and a drop in asset quality. Ohki said that credit costs would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Promise, Nippon Info, Ox, Tobu Store, Sony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.