TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **PROPERTY BUSINESS STOCKS DOWN ON SOFTER BAD LOAN PLAN** Real estate investment and services firms such as Recrm Research Co Ltd and Kennedy-Wilson Japan came under pressure after the government's plans for accelerated bad loan disposal released on Wednesday were less harsh than expected. Recrm Research down 4.63 percent or 5,000 yen at 103,000 yen on the Jasdaq market for start-up firms, while Kennedy-Wilson ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Property business stocks, Hitachi Construction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642