TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **MITSUBISHI EST, REAL ESTATE STOCKS UP ON TAX REFORM HOPES** Mitsubishi Estate Co Ltd and other real estate stocks continue to rise on hopes that the government will announce cuts in real-estate taxes in its anti-deflation package to be announced in October. Mitsubishi up 4.27 percent at 1,002, rising for the third straight session. Top real estate developer Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd up 3.18 percent at 1,037. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Real Estate, Ito-Yokado, Banks, Union Tool" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.