TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **REAL ESTATE STOCKS FIRMER ON LAND TAX REPORT** Real estate shares were among the morning's top gainers after the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business daily said the government will propose tax cuts to spur investment in property and include them in the government's anti-deflation package due on Wednesday. Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd up 2.29 percent at 940 yen, Mitsubishi Estate Co Ltd up 1.42 percent at 926, and Tokyu Land ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Real Estate, Mitsubishi Pharma, Toyoda Gosei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642