TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday. **SANKO METAL SOARS AS IT TO PAY DIVIDEND IN 02/03** Sanko Metal Industrial Co Ltd, a metal roofing maker and an affiliate of Nippon Steel Corp , up 27 percent at 160 yen, the biggest percentage gainer on the first section. Sanko's announcement on Monday afternoon that it would pay a dividend of two yen per share in the year ending this month lured investors as Tuesday is the last day on which buyers are eligible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sanko Metal, Ito-Yokado, Toho" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.