TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SANKYO SEIKI DOWN AFTER WIDENING LOSS FORECAST** Electronic components maker Sankyo Seiki Mfg Co Ltd down 9.57 percent at 170 yen after the company widened its group net loss forecast for the year ending March 31 to 9.8 billion yen ($81.17 million) from a previous estimate of 5.4 billion yen. 0057 GMT **KINUGAWA RUBBER SOARS AFTER HIKING PROFIT FORECAST** Kinugawa Rubber Industrial Co Ltd up 15 percent at 115 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sankyo Seiki, Kinugawa Rubber, Mitsui Home" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642