TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **SANYO ELECTRIC UP FOLLOWING HOLDING COMPANY REPORT** Sanyo Electric Co Ltd up 2.42 percent at 338 yen after the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business daily said Japan's third-largest consumer electronics maker planned to become a holding company by spring 2004 to better combat rising competition. Trade in Sanyo's shares was halted until late in the morning session due to the report. A Sanyo spokeswoman said it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sanyo Electric, Ito-Yokado, Paris Miki, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.