TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **SANYO DOWN AFTER STEEP H1 NET PROFIT FALL** Sanyo Electric Co Ltd down 4.71 percent at 344 yen after the consumer electronics maker posted a 61.5 percent fall in group net profit to 2.46 billion yen ($19.99 million) for April-September, hit by restructuring costs. Sanyo also cut its full-year group net profit forecast to eight billion yen from an estimate in April of 25 billion yen due to sluggish sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sanyo, Honda, Toyota, Canon, banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642