TOKYO, Aug 8 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **SEIYO FOOD DOWN BY LIMIT, COMPASS TO ABSORB FIRM** Seiyo Food Systems Inc down by its daily 80 yen limit or 18.6 percent at 350, the biggest percentage loser on the main board. The restaurant operator said after the close on Wednesday that it would be absorbed by its British parent, Compass Group Plc , to allow for better management control in Japan's fast-changing food service market. The shares have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Seiyo Food, Nippon Meat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642