TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SHIMANO UP ON REVISED EARNINGS** Shimano up 35 yen or 2.01 percent at 1,780 yen, building on its previous day's three percent gain. It earlier spiked as high as 1,790 yen, a high for the year. Shimano, a leading manufacturer of bicycle parts as well as fishing equipment, raised its group profit outlook last week for this calendar year. That prompted Nomura Securities and Daiwa Institute of Research to both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Shimano, Nissan, Sony, Hitachi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642