TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Friday. **SOFTWARE FIRMS, SYSTEM DEVELOPERS UP AFTER U.S. PEERS RALLY** Software developer Nippon System Development Co Ltd up 7.47 percent or 230 yen at 3,310, snapped up following rises in the stocks of Microsoft Corp and other software-related firms in U.S. trading the day before. Itochu Techno-Science Corp , a systems integrator, up 3.64 percent at 3,420 yen, while Fuji Soft ABC Inc put on 6.41 percent to 4,150 yen. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Software stocks, Citizen Watch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642