TOKYO, June 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Monday: **SONY , EXPORTERS DOWN ON STRONGER YEN** Consumer electronics giant Sony Corp, which gets two-thirds of its revenues from overseas, down 1.5 percent or 90 yen at 5,930 yen, hitting a fresh four-month low. Shares of major tech and auto exporters are losing ground on the stronger yen, which hurts their overseas profits when repatriated into yen. In morning Tokyo trade the dollar was trading at 121.63 yen, after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sony, exporters down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642