TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **SONY , BLUE CHIPS FOLLOW U.S. PEERS DOWN** Sony Corp down 1.75 percent at 4,480 yen and leading declines in blue-chip exporters after U.S. stocks sank three percent on concerns that the U.S.-led war to oust Saddam Hussein would not be easy. A protracted war could hit consumer sentiment in the United States, Japan's biggest export market. Leading auto maker Toyota Motor Corp down 1.71 percent at 2,880 yen. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sony follows U.S. peers down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642