TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Wednesday. **SONY HITS 15-MONTH LOW AHEAD OF Q3 EARNINGS** Consumer electronics giant Sony Corp down 1.44 percent at 4,780 after marking a 15-month intraday low of 4,750 ahead of its earnings report for the third quarter at 0600 GMT. Sony is expected to show higher profits for the quarter thanks to hit games and movies, but uncertainty over the global economy have weighed on the dollar and Sony's stock price. Moreover, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sony, Fujitsu, Honda, Seiyu, Paris Miki, CIS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642