TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Tuesday. **TECHS BROADLY HIGHER THANKS TO WALL ST, YEN** Technology issues broadly higher thanks to a strong rally on Wall Street and a weakening in the yen. Sony Corp , the world's biggest consumer electronics maker, up 4.14 percent at 5,530 yen. Sony hit an eight-month low of 5,210 yen two days before it announced healthy April-June earnings results last Thursday amid fears that the yen's export-crimping rise and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Hot Stocks-Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba, Honda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642